Monday, December 13, 2010

About me

I am Vargis Raj from Kochi,S.India. I am living in a house owned by Co. with my wife and my daughter. We have a lovely 3years old cat also with us and we call it Alphy .

I work as an Engineer in a Manufacturing Company in Kochi.When I come back home after my job, the cat would be waiting at the gate patiently for me.The cat will be the first to welcome me before my wife opens the door.Something I would keep in my bag for the pet.It likes laddu, jilabi,cake, pakkavada, cutlet, biscut, kurkure, chocolate,chips etc.If nothing is with me ,it would take me to the kitchen and start jump to the alamarah. Because Alphy knows something special would be in the Almarah.After eating, Alphy wants to play with me.It doesnot mind my  wife or daughter during this time. Because it knows that I love it more than others.

Let me write about my job. Before joining in Co.,Kochi, my first job in 1983 was, a Pvt College lecturer ,in Kottayam(middle Kerala). My job was to prepare the students to write  Engineering Entrance Exam. My students were very brilliant so that I learnt more from them. I prepared fresh multiple questions for them  every day.They were very happy with me. In the evening I was taking classes for AMIE students.My main subjects were Physics, Electrical Engg&Power Devices and Maths. I was not tired, eventhough, I had only little time to rest. Because all students loved me as an elder brother. 

I had no interest to quit the teaching field but decided to join in a good company for more career and future developments.

I joined in the present co. in 1984 February as an Electrical Engineer Trainee. My target was to become a trained technical man in various Engineering field. I had no limits in learning on any field even though I had degree in one field( Electrical Engg). I have completed another courses such as  Micro Computer Applications(PGDCA) and  PG Diploma in Industrial relations. I have learnt to work in all fields such as Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, and Automobile Engg fields. I conducts Industrial Audits in compliances of all Engg field, ISO,IS,IEC,OSHAS etc.

Now in 2010, with the grace of Almighty God, I have completed my 25 years of  successful Service. I remember all my  colleagues who helped in my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment